It is very important to take good care of your oral health especially your teeth as digestion of the ingested food starts right from the mouth by chewing. In this article we are going to discuss best recipes on how to prevent cavities naturally at home with some proven and very effective remedies that most of us are unaware of that claim to cure tooth decay.
Tooth Decay and Cavities
Tooth decay is the gradual damage to the enamel of the teeth as a result of the receding or loose gums, infection by bacteria, plague or tartar build up in the teeth and acid accumulation. Tooth decay is a kind of early or first stage of permanent tooth loss. If not treated and ignored during the early stage, it leads to the rise of tiny holes or black spot in the teeth known as cavities.
It is very much advisable not to ignore the cavities, as it may grow larger as time passes by and may destroy the further which will lead to tooth pain, tooth sensitivity, unable to chew hard foods, infection and many more.
So it is very important to stop tooth decay and reverse the cavities before it’s too late to go to a dentist so that your teeth remains healthy as ever.
Let’s look at some of the best, simple and very powerful remedies that you can easily make on how to prevent cavities at home.
- Take a little less than a 1/4 neem powder in a glass bowl or plate.
- Now add same amount of turmeric powder to the bowl or plate.
- After that add equal amounts of finely crushed ground cloves and mix them.
- To the mixture add few drops of sesame oil around half a teaspoon and stir the mixture so that it becomes paste. If you can’t find sesame oil, you can use coconut oil, olive oil or mustard oil for the purpose.
- Now with the help of a soft tooth brush, dip into the paste and brush gently to the affected cavity and all over the teeth for about 1 minute.
- Leave it on after brushing for about 2 minutes and then rinse with fresh water.
With these steps you can say goodbye to the tooth decay and can heal slowly the cavities where you can prevent from growing larger and further spread.